Friday 28 August 2020

Te Waananga tuaono

 

Whakaaroaro/ Reflections:
Although I am becoming more comfortable and confident in just having a go with different apps my biggest struggle is thinking outside the box about how I can use my new found knowledge to support teachers to teach digitally in a maori context? How I can use my newly acquired knowledge to provide meaningful teaching and learning to support staff?


What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?
Today I learnt more about google sites. I am now creating my own personal site that I will use to offer digital learning activities and "how to" videos for our staff, tamariki and whanau. Ma te raweke ka ako. Having awesome support really does help to ease the transition.


What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?
I love that we get DFI missions that push us to create and explore what we've learnt during our sessions. I am still learning and exploring and continuing to extend my knowledge thanks to the DFI team.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora rawa atu e te tuahine,
    Tika tāu, ko te rapu horopaki ki te ao Māori te raru i ētahi wā. Ko te hīkoi haere me kī o te ao Māori me te ao matihiko. Pēhea te haere o tō paetukutuku e hoa? Mēnā he ui tāu, tukua mai, māku koe e āwhina.
    Ngā mihi
    Nā Makaore

    ReplyDelete